Residents of our community are invited to utilize our "Bark Park" Dog Park.
- Bark Park is for Cooper’s Pond and Turtle Creek residents only.
- Bark Park is for dogs, their owners, their handlers, and those accompanying them.
- All dogs must be on leash when outside the fenced area.
- Off-leash dogs must be under voice control by their owners.
- Dog owners must have leash in hand, be within view of their dog at all times and remain within the Park.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per adult and dogs must be at least 6 months old.
- All dogs must have current vaccination, license, and display dog license and rabies tags at all times.
- Equipment in Bark Park is for dogs only.
- Dogs that are aggressive, in heat or have an illness are not allowed in the Park.
- No infants or children are permitted in the Bark Park.
- No digging allowed. Holes must be filled immediately.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, food or dog food/treats allowed.
- Excessive barking is prohibited.
- Owners must pick-up and dispose of their dog’s feces in proper waste receptacles.
- Owners are liable for behavior, injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- Grooming and dog toys are prohibited.
- Dog Training is not permitted.
FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY CALL 911.
MANAGEMENT OFFICE 814-237-5598